The MAXPRO200 plasma cutting system achieves impressive cut speeds, consistent cut quality and exceptional consumable life with air or oxygen plasma gas. Optimized cutting parameters are automatically set and controlled in one step for easy operation. Engineered for heavy-duty, high capacity mechanized and handheld cutting and gouging, the MAXPRO200 delivers reliable performance across a wide range of industrial applications.
MAXPRO200 combines fast cutting speeds and quick process changes to maximize productivity.
• The fastest cut speeds in its class produce more finished parts per hour.
• Engineered with 100% duty cycle for the most demanding production environments.
• Quickly transition between cutting, gouging, mechanized and handheld processes with automatic settings, tool free leads and quick disconnect torches.
The easiest plasma system in its class for air and oxygen plasma cutting – easy to install, easy to operate, easy to maximize performance.
• Intuitive one step interface and automatic gas control deliver consistent results without operator intervention.
• Advanced diagnostics simplify troubleshooting and service.
• Optional serial communications allow full control of the system from the CNC.
Low operational cost
Exceptional consumable life and consistent performance deliver more cost-effective results.
• Do more with less power: patented consumable designs enable best in class cut speeds and robust production piercing using lower amperage levels.
• Superior cut quality and consistency minimize high cost secondary operations.
• Advanced consumable technologies including LongLife®, CoolFlow™ and TrueFlow™ significantly increase consumable life to reduce cost per part.
Engineered and tested using the same proven design process as the HyPerformance® HPRXD® product family for superior reliability in the most demanding cutting environments.
• During development, Hypertherm systems endure rigorous reliability testing procedures equivalent to years of use in extreme operating environments.
• The MAXPRO200 is built with less than half the number of internal parts compared to other systems on the market. Fewer parts provide greater reliability and serviceability.
• Self-diagnostics are performed automatically at startup and continually throughout the cutting process.