XPR300 Plasma System
The next generation XPR300™ system is a significant advance in mechanized plasma cutting technology. Offering unmatched X-Definition™ cut quality on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, the XPR300 increases cut speed, dramatically improves productivity and slashes operating costs by over 50%.
Optimized productivity, lower operating costs
Building on Hypertherm’s industry-leading productivity technologies, XPR is engineered to give you maximum cutting efficiency and reduced operating costs.
- Faster cut speeds and higher quality cuts reduce or eliminate secondary operations and allow quicker set up time
- Increases consumable life by more than 40% compared with previous systems
- Provides 20% thicker piercing capability on stainless steel and 30% thicker capability on mild steel
- Reduces operating costs by 50% or more!
Sets a new standard for efficiency and ease of use
New ease-of-use features and engineered system optimization make XPR easier to run with minimal operator intervention, while ensuring optimal performance and rock-solid reliability.
- Fewer consoles and connections reduce components and complexity
- EasyConnect™, tool-less connection to the TorchConnect™ console simplifies setup and replacement
- Advanced autogas capability lets you select and drive all cutting processes directly from the CNC
- Patent pending QuickLock™ electrode delivers easy 1/4-turn tightening, reducing job setup time
- Built-in WiFi lets you select cutting processes and monitor multiple systems from most mobile devices and laptops